Thursday, May 29, 2008

typical

okay I thought this picture was great hahaha. meagan was dogsitting FOUR
dogs, and this one (maggie) was the favorite. we took her wherever we
went!

I still cannot breathe through my nose at night. this is getting old!

I had a good memorial day weekend.
friday was dc of course.

saturday:
-wasted the day away with (a hungover) meagan
-I drank 2 red bulls (YUCK) but those didn't really help
-went out to see one of her friends from school
-night #2 of no sleep thanks to the dogs she was watching

sunday:
-attempted to tan
-cookout at alisha's
-nathan's!

monday-today I don't think I did anything at all :[. I need to get my
pool pass asap! I also need to find my library card. happy summer!

2 comments:

rhonda said...

four dogs? thats intense. like chipotle status.

that picture is awesome btw haha

xmaox said...

attempted to tan

but was it free?