Thursday, May 15, 2008

oh heyy!

okay so here is my bathroom. fun, right? lindsay moved in! this summer we are all changing bedrooms though so I will no longer be living in a closet. I'm pretty excited about that!

I like that I am basing this post off of a picture of my bathroom.

someone please remind me that I need to see third eye blind again. it's been a year and I didn't even stick around for their encore last time :(

anyways... school is done aaand I am really looking forward to this summer. hopefully I will get in the habit of taking more pictures again. things that do not involve toilets and sinks.

I was told to tell a story but I can't think of any good ones. sorry r! this should have been captivating enough for you though.

1 comment:

rhonda said...

your bathroom looks like my blog!

yay i love blogs. blogity blog bloogggg