How am I feeling today?:
you are mine (mute math)
Will I get far in life?:
I will follow you into the dark (death cab for cutie)
How do my friends see me?:
I survived (the graduate)
Where will I get married?
octopus's garden (the beatles) hahaha
What is my best friend's theme song?
wake up! (the morning light)
What is the story of my life?
chaos (mute math)
What is/was high school like?:
tattoo of the sun (third eye blind)
How can I get ahead in life?:
floorplan (tegan & sara)
What is the best thing about me?:
blizzard of '77 (nada surf)
How is today going to be?:
title & registration (death cab for cutie)
What is in store for this weekend?:
goodbye sky harbor (jimmy eat world)
What song describes my parents?:
anhedonia (the graduate)
My grandparents?:
kill (jimmy eat world)
How is my life going?:
over you (acceptance)
What song will they play at my funeral?:
field below (regina spektor)
How does the world see me?:
feel flows (beach boys)
Will I have a happy life?:
I'm asking her to stay (sherwood)
What do my friends really think of me?:
drive my car (the beatles)
Do people secretly lust after me?
the way you wear your head (nada surf)
How can I make myself happy?:
neighbors (the academy is)
What should I do with my life?
bound to happen (the spill canvas)
Will I ever have children?
serve yourself (john lennon)
What is some good advice for me?:
stay the same (the graduate)
What is my signature dancing song?:
never let you go (third eye blind)
What do I think my current theme song is?
take cover (acceptance)
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
words (between the trees)
What type of men/women do you like?
come on get higher (matt nathanson) -- STEVENNNNN
How does my sex life look?
forget myself (third eye blind)
Would I make a good catch?
bulletproof weeks (matt nathanson)
Will I have a good life in general?
fairweather (between the trees)
Can (insert YOUR CRUSH's name here) ever really love me?
holiday (blg) -- WHAT
Can me and (insert YOUR CRUSH's name here) ever be more than friends?
la pour ca (nada surf) -- THIS SONG IS IN FRENCH
What's going to happen to me this week?
god (john lennon)
Where will I be a year from now?
seven seas of rhye (queen)
What is my biggest wish?
drop out (jack's mannequin)
What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
how's it going to be (third eye blind)
How will I die?
the con (tegan & sara)
What will happen after I die?
we do this to ourselves (sherwood)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment