Thursday, June 5, 2008

obamarama

today I went to the obama rally at nissan with heather & meagan. we got
our seats & I mentioned how I needed to call nicole & becca so we could
all hang out. soon after I said that, I look and see the two of them
walking towards us! ahhh it was so so nice to see them. leigh met up
with & we all got heat stroke. anyways, it was pretty sweet to see obama
speak on the stage I saw the spice girls on. hahaha. oh & the stage we
walked across for graduation. you know. whatever.

we had some bad storms yesterday. a bunch of stuff in our yard got
thrown around. thankfully the baby birds in our birdhouse are all right!
what troopers.

I fell in love last night & stayed up way too late... being in love?
AL.
always love.

No comments: